Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Survival Guide for Those New to the U

Got questions? Need some direction? Where do I . . .

Get my Campus Card?

Click here to get information on how to get your student card.

  • You need your student card, which is also your library card, to check out books, videos, course reserves and other library materials
  • It’s good for ID and student discounts
  • You need it to get a U-Pass
Get my U-Pass?
  • In Abbotsford, get your U-Pass from the Student Union Society in the Envision Athletic Centre. Bring student ID and proof of registration
  • You need a U-Pass for free, unlimited public transit and one emergency taxi ride
  • For more information see the SUS website: www.ufvsus.ca/upass.php
For answers to more frequently asked questions take a look here at the Library's New to the U webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment