The latest edition of “Library Connections” featuring news and pictures about the library’s new cookbook collection: the Newman Western Canadian Cookbook Collection--is on the library’s website. At $10, the library's fundraising cookbooks make great stocking stuffers and they’re available in both campus libraries! All proceeds from the cookbooks go to benefit the cookbook collection. Other featured news includes:
- Kim Isaac’s University Librarian’s message about upcoming renovations to the 20-year-old Abbotsford library and moving into the digital age
- Demand-driven acquisition of scholarly eBooks on JSTOR
- The Amazing Race
- Feature film entertainment licence
- Self-serve filling stations for campus cards on both campus libraries
- Halloween fun
- Chilliwack and Abbotsford displays
- An upcoming Aboriginal storytelling event on the Chilliwack campus--mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 3!
Read "Library Connections" here: http://www.ufv.ca/library/library-connections-newsletter/.
posted by Lisa