Theme: "This is my library."
Deadline: December 15, 2010
- Contest is open to all currently registered UFV students; one grand prize (a free UFV course) will be awarded. Other prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the judging panel.
- Videos must reflect the stated theme and explicitly contain the statement: “This is my library.” Videos will be judged on quality and creativity of the content, as well as how well they promote a positive image of the library.
- Media must be in the public domain or otherwise royalty-free (including new compositions or Creative Commons licensed music - see http://creativecommons.ca/).
- Any people featured in the videos must provide written consent (ask for a consent form from the library).
- All entrants grant the UFV Library usage and archival rights to their video, which may include making the video available via the UFV web site and online video sharing sites (such as YouTube), as well as UFV-TV.
- Technical specifications:
- Length: 30-45 seconds
- Format: standard video format (e.g., MPEG, AVI, or MOV)
- Minimum resolution: 640x480 (higher preferred)
- Drop off your entries at any UFV Library; include in your package:
- A CD or DVD of your video
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- A transcript of your video
- Copies of consent forms from video participants